Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anticipated Answer

I received an email from the Editorial Director of Victoria Sanders Literary Agency.



The Email came on Tuesday August 11. They agreed to take another look at my manuscript.



I have been checking their agency out on line and they seem to be the perfect fit for my work. I will be waiting with bated breath. They have a three week exclusive, so time will tell.



I called Dr. Liz Hale and told her. She had wanted an update on anything that was happening. If anyone deserves to be updated, she does. Dr. Hale has been one of my main cheerleaders. Of course I called my Editor, Bianca Dumas too. She has been amazing through it all and has forced me to learn how to use avenues that I never dreamed I could. These learning curves are now part of my life. I will never be able to thank her enough.



I am going on as if this Agency has already signed on the dotted line. This is all part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment