Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brideaccess.com interview

My computer has been to the doctor for a while and I just got it back.

My interview with Bride Access aired this morning and my phone has been ringing off the wall. People are telling me their own stories. Some are telling me how wonderful my ideas were and everyone is so glad that this subject is finally being brought to the forefront.

A couple of people told me how brave I was to talk about the problem of the division of householder responsibilities. "I don't feel brave," I said, "I feel resolute." However I understand where they are coming from. My interviews with women show a distinct fear at discussing the subject at all. They are so thankful because some one is discussing it for them.

Come on everybody, let's get into a deep discussion about it. Any dialogue will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment