Author Sherri Mills

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eyesight Returning

Everyone out there; a reminder to keep track of what is happening with your eyes.

I am here to tell you, one minute you can have 20-20 vision. The next minute your eye can be bleeding profusely.

It's a very scary situation. When it happened to me, I thought I was going blind because the blindness in one eye made the other eye work twice as hard.

The down side to that is; after a while the good eye stops working as well.

Now you have one eye that is blind and the other eye works when it wants to. This just might be the reason I was given strict instructions not to read for six weeks.

Well, My eyesight has returned. My blogging has returned, and my faith in modern medicine has hit a new high.

I consider Dr. Carver a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment