Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Study of Men and Housework

Recently a study came out that men who do housework get less sex. Wow do I have a counter attack to that.
If you do the right thing in the wrong way, it turns out to be a disaster.
That's why I have two whole chapters in my new book explaining why help is a dirty four letter word that isn't helpful at all.
When a man helps his wife with her chores, his well-intentioned efforts may end up turning him into a helpmate rather than an object of desire.
My book gives step by step ways husbands can pick responsibilities of their very own and still maintain their manliness. My ideas will greatly increase his trips to the bedroom.
I always say that anger and resentment on either side leads to less sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment